Month in Review: August 2013

Hey, Penguins!
August has been an AMAZING month, right!? The awesome parties, updates, music, videos and items - not to forget the drama!
Last time, Club Penguin asked for a time you have gone above and beyond for a friend.
Joey23451 had a great answer! Check it out:
One time my friend Nikki broke her index and middle fingers on her right hand. She refused to stay home from school, but she needed someone to help her write. Every single day for 2 weeks I wrote for her in class, we had the same schedule. I also had to do my own writing. She still thanks me to this day. I loved helping her, she's such a great friend!
You're a great friend, Joey23451, well done!
 The highlights this month are:
  • Star Wars Takeover
  • Clothing Catalog
  • Furniture Catalog
  • Puffle Digging
  • Teen Beach Movie Takeover
  • My Penguin Update 1.2
It's been a great month! I can't wait to see what else Club Penguin has in-store for us!
Until next time,
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment